Sunday, October 18, 2009

Chucke Cheeses

"Where A Kid Can Be A Kid!"


So this week, since I don't have class on Fridays and my brother didn't have school, I took him to Chucke Cheeses. He's been bugging me to go since the summer and I figured that we had nothing better to do, so I would take him. It was a fairly nice day out so there weren't many kids which made things much easier. Mitchell insisted that my boyfriend come with because he thinks of him as his big brother and wants him to come everywhere with us. He also got to invite a friend to go with because I had a coupon for four people so I thought one more couldn't hurt. He ended up inviting our cousin Shannon. She's a year younger than him and enjoys to be around him which is very nice.

We arrived at Chucke's and immediately, Mitch wanted to play the games. But i told him that we needed to order our tokens first because otherwise you can't play the games. We ordered 100 of them so we could each have 25 of them. With all the game playing, we ended up getting a total of 550 tickets, which was amazing. On our last token I ended up winning 60 tickets for getting it into a really hard slot. I don't think I've ever won that many tickets before on just one token. Mitch ended up getting a really cool ball, Shannon had gotten a Kush ball, my boyfriend Drew got a blue slinky and I ended up with a small purple fish. I really didn't want anything because they toys there are so kiddish. Anyway, it was a great day and I can't wait for the next trip. Where ever it may lead us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones