Monday, October 12, 2009

Where Did Fall Go?

It's hard to believe that it's supposed to snow so soon. It's not even close to winter, yet the weather is acting like it. It's colder than normal and we're reaching all time lows for this time of the year. It feels as if fall wasn't even here. It went from summer to winter right away. It's ridiculous. I hate that I didn't get to experience fall because it is my favorite season of the year. Don't get me wrong, I like winter too, but sometimes it's a hassle to wipe snow off of my car every morning before going to school or work. I like going sledding and picking out a Christmas tree, but fall is the transition from summer to winter. Fall has such a great feeling. The air is fresher and the leaves change color. We can carve pumpkins and eat tons of food on Thanksgiving. I miss you fall!

2 comments:

  1. I think that it's a bummer too that we are getting snow so soon! But I don't think that we had a summer to begin with. It wasn't all that hot like past summers. But I like fall too! The color changing of the leaves always mezmerizes me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE the snow...I wish it was still summer for sure...I was late today because traffic was awful from just like half an inch of snow!!! UGH its only gonna get way worse

    ReplyDelete

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones