Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hocus Pocus


So last night, I had to watch Mitchell because our parents went out of their anniversary. I decided since Halloween is just around the corner, that we could watch a Halloween show. There really wasn't very many Halloween shows on t.v. so we decided to watch Hocus Pocus that we had on DVD. Hocus Pocus has always been my favorite Halloween movie since I was little and I've never gotten sick of it. Mitchell had never seen it so I figured it was a great time for him to see it. We made some popcorn and got some juice and watched the movie together on the big screen downstairs. It was so enjoyable to watch him laugh at everything!

This morning when I had gotten up to get ready for school, he was in the kitchen eating his breakfast. He kept laughing about something and I asked him what he was laughing about. He said that he was laughing at the movie we had watched the night before. I thought it was so great how it could still make him laugh. I can't wait for the next movie night!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sam, My whole family loves this movie and my oldest son and my youngest son pick on my middle daughter that she is the blonde haired witch, boy she gets mad and she says she is the red haired one so they better watch out, lol. I am glad that Mitchell laughed about the movie too. We watch every year with popcorn too and laugh and kid eachother about the people in the movie. Oh how much fun a movie can be. See you in school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE HOCUS POCUS!!!
    I used to watch this as a kid all the time. I still like to watch it each Halloween when it is on TV.

    ReplyDelete

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones